Being a Carer is special and Consultus one of the UKs largest providers of live in care, are looking for individuals who enjoy making a difference to a vulnerable persons quality of life.
So what are we looking for? We are looking for Carers who can demonstrate to us that they have compassion, integrity and the ability to work in a professional and
confident manner, as well as clear communication skills.
Working as a self-employed Carer with little or no supervision, requires, dedication, commitment and a sense of humour to ensure the physical and emotional well-being of our clients are met at all times.
Applicants enjoy the flexibility that live-in care offers, opting to stay in France during the summer months and working as a carer during the winter months. If you feel that this would appeal to you and whether you have experience or not we would like to hear from you.
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay (£1,050 - £1,680) for a 2 week assignment
- Free accommodation and board while on assignment
- Your travel costs to and from assignments (while in the UK) up to £60.00.
- Subsidised accommodation at our bespoke Carer Houses during training or between bookings, at a cost of £29.00 a night.
- Assignments of between two and four weeks, depending on the Clients requirements. However, we do have Clients who prefer to have Carers for longer periods.
- Induction Training which delivers advice on working through Consultus and meeting clients personal care and manual handling needs.
- Courses which are mapped to the National Occupational Standards for the Social Care Sector.
Our dedicated Recruitment professionals who have a wealth of resourcing and recruitment experience will assist you with your application and any queries you may have on 0044 1732 355231.
We are here to support you every step of the way