As the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will ensure that Thirty-Nine Monte Carlo has a succinct, integrated and impactful marketing strategy that delivers tangible business benefits including membership growth, loyalty, and heightened brand reputation and awareness.
As the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will:
- Develop and produce an annual marketing and communications plan and budget, which should detail the year's activities in order to meet brand awareness and commercial growth targets.
- As part of the annual plan, formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activity to promote all of Thirty-Nines products and services including during special events and seasonal activity.
- Working with the Head of Operations and Finance Director, use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure effective and profitable promotional sales activity - focus on specific product categories and customer experiences that deliver tangible and measurable business benefit. Analyse the results and feedback to stakeholder groups adjusting future campaigns as necessary.
- Establish digital, web and social media strategies that enable Thirty-Nine to expand brand awareness, optimise engagement with new and existing customers and thereby create opportunities for increased revenue through growth in membership sales, increased average spend and brand loyalty.
- Ensure that all online content is always up-to-date and is reflective of current brand, marketing, sales and promotional activity.
- Monitor and report customer usage behavior and other online metrics to ensure that success is tangible and measureable. Establish new and build on existing, strategic partnerships in order to identify opportunities for mutually beneficial sales, marketing and brand-building activities.
- Project-manage tactical marketing campaigns including preparing detailed briefs for third parties, presenting proposals, constructing budgets and implementation plans and working closely with stakeholder groups and third parties to ensure excellent execution.
- Ensure that a consistent message is communicated to customers and stakeholders across all digital, print and online media including visual look and feel, language and tonality.
- Carry out market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for new product development and commercial innovation that ensures Thirty-Nine Monte Carlo retains and exceeds its reputation.
- Support the preparation of training materials for new product launches and menu refresh, working closely with the Head of Operations to ensure all menu changes, menu refreshes and other product-related changes are well planned and executed to deliver maximum business benefit.
- Be responsible for production and delivery of all printed and promotional materials in partnership with third party suppliers.
Measures of Success
- Budgeted food sales achieved and exceeded
- Budgeted drink sales achieved and exceeded
- Customer database growth, including social following
- Uptake of new menu items
- Brand awareness and reputation
- Website unique visits and click-throughs
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Is a marketing and communications guru, capable of developing thoughtful, strategic and tactical plans that support overall company objectives.
- Has a varied career history and knowledge across modern marketing and communication strategies and techniques.
- Should be the perfect (yet unusual) balance of being highly creative whilst maintaining strong organizational and management skills.
- Have great communication skills and experience establishing and developing productive relationships with colleagues, brands and suppliers and have the ability to influence and interact at all levels.
- Experience across digital design and proficiency with Adobe Photoshop would be considered beneficial.
We are looking for a calm, confident and charismatic individual. They will thrive under the demands of a rapidly evolving business and gracefully handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate will be a thinker and a doer, able to project manage themselves whilst working across multiple teams to achieve common goals and objectives.