Formalangues is a well-established and respected language training school with a wide variety of clients who come from a large range of sectors; banking, finance, marketing, legal, IT, pharmaceuticals etc…
Formalangues’ students are adult professionals seeking to increase their general level of English or to improve their business skills: Negotiations, Presentations, Meetings, Conference calls….
- are native standard speakers
- have a 3rd level qualification
- have a TEFL, CELTA or DELTA certificate / diploma or a professional background in one of the sectors in which we work
- have valid working papers for the EU
- are living in or around Paris
- are willing to be mobile within the Paris and Ile de France region
- CDI contract with a minimum guarantee of hours according to the candidate’s availability. Opening hours 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings.
- % of transport card reimbursed depending on number of hours
- Travel time paid between classes
- Library with extensive resources and materials
- Ticket restaurant
- In-house training provided
- Professional development workshops run throughout the year
Contact: Please send your CV and letter of motivation in English to: