Consultus is one of the UKs most respected Care Agencies providing one to one live in care. The majority of our clients are frail due to old age or have a medical diagnosis such as Dementia.
As a live in carer you will be required to help with the clients personal care, such as washing, bathing and dressing as well as providing company and a sense of security. You will also be involved with Cooking, Shopping and Housekeeping.
Being a live in carer can make a real difference to someone’s life, enabling them to stay in their own home for as long as possible and to continue being part of the community , providing relief and support to the family and enabling the client to feel safe and secure.
Caring is a hugely rewarding role and what sets Consultus apart from other agencies is the unique support you will receive from our experienced care Consultants who have a wealth of experience in Healthcare and Recruitment.
Many of our carers have a background in Healthcare , but for those without experience , we are happy to talk to candidates who are looking for a new challenge. At Consultus we believe it is a privilege to care.
All carers are self-employed which means you can chose as and when you want to work, providing a good work/life balance which appeals to many individuals living abroad.
The benefits of choosing Consultus are as follows:
- Excellent rates of pay, typically you earn in the region of £75.00 to £90.00 a day, which equates to £1,050 to £1,260 for a two-week assignment.
- The rate for caring for couples in in the region of £85.00 to £120.00 q day which equates to £1,190 to £1,680 for a two-week assignment.
- Free Accommodation and board while on assignment.
- Your travel costs to and from assignment’s ( while in the UK ) up to £60.00.
- £5.00 payment for each night call.
- Accommodation at our bespoke Carer House, at a cost of £29.00 per night, which includes a light breakfast. Please note all rooms and bathrooms are shared.
- Assignments of between two and four weeks, depending on the clients requirements, however we do have clients who prefer to have Carers for longer periods.
- Induction Training which delivers advice on working through Consultus and meeting clients’ personal care and manual handling needs.
- Courses which are mapped to the National Occupational Standards for the Social Care Sector which included First Aid, Working with Dementia, Diabetes Awareness, End of Life Care, Stroke Awareness and Understanding Parkinson’s
- With Edexcel/Pearson accreditation, our Training Centre is approved to offer both level 2 and 3 NVQ/Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- BTEC level 2 award in Awareness of Dementia
- On completion of all courses you will receive your personalised training certificate to take away with you
Our dedicated Recruitment Consultants who have a wealth of Resourcing and Recruitment experience are available to answer any questions you may have as well as to support you with your application.
If you would like to find out more, please call our Carer Application Department on +44 (0) 1732 355231 or visit our website at www.consultuscare.com